Friday, December 27, 2013

Welcome!


Soooo…this blog's title makes it pretty clear what I'm going to talk about. Really, what more is there to say?

Quite a bit, actually, because I don't think I know a single designer who just whips out, well, anything, without brainstorming, swatching…and usually a lot of frogging.

So here's what I'm doing. And what you're getting.

Every day this year I'm giving you free instructions for a scarf. Every. Day. Knit, crochet, or a combination of both. Here, I'm going to talk about the creative process for that day's featured work. There will be a photo. And a link over to Ravelry.com to download your instructional pdf.

But act fast if you like something because the next day those instructions won't be free. Inexpensive, but not free. You can also buy an entire week or month of instructions for less than getting each one individually.

Wait 'til you see what's in store for you...The fun begins on January 1. See you then!

All the best,
Susan Huxley

No comments:

Post a Comment