Monday, January 6, 2014

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Since January 1, I have become a clock watcher.

As the midnight hour speeds toward me like an out-of-control train, I continue preparing the next day's offering.

Since January 1, I’ve only had to stitch one scarf, "Diva’s Boa", as the rest were made well before the start of the year. The how-to photos, instructional clean up, layout, and upload are executed in the hours leading up to the release.

And so it is with the no-purl cowl. It's just shy of 8 p.m. as I finish the how-to photos for the wrap-and-turn tutorial.

Ever the optimist, I'm certain that I'll have a normal schedule because I have managed to shave off an hour or so each day.

And leaving you with that thought, here are the instructions to  today's aptly named scarf, "Zipping Along"...


No comments:

Post a Comment